Internship As Sales Assistant in Barner Brand
Contrato de prácticas
We are Barner!
Our mission is to empower the life of the digital generations by creating cool and functional product! Do you want to be a part of it?
Our strong and fast growth has been built by a team of proactive, smart, creative, hands on, and hardworking people who embrace the Barner culture. The team is supportive of each other, pulling together through the busy periods and always making sure to have fun and to celebrate successes.
The Job: Sales Assistant
Given the rapid transformation of Barner, we are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team, with a focus on supporting the Head of B2B Global Sales at helping to create and develop a Sales B2B area and professionalize all the processes and deliveries related with acquisition and management of new clients. And also ensure that we have a Sales Team ready to scale on the fashion and brick & mortar sector.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities of the job
The ideal candidate is motivated, detail oriented, financially minded, and able to complete multiple tasks with precision, such as:
Account management of existing accounts
- Attending new sales request
- Management of sales processes
- Direct communication with suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure an accurate operational management
- Request marketing materials to support on sales when necessary
- Inform existing clients of new products and prices
- Direct contribution on the area development and procedures
- Direct contribution on the commercial relationship
Account management of new clients
- Sourcing of new leads on specific markets, always aligned with the current sales strategy
- Support the B2B Global Sales on direct sourcing of new leads worldwide (through LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or conventional searches) related to corporate and distribution markets
- Support on the branding onboarding for new potential partners
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Highly skilled in creating and maintaining spreadsheets;
- Demonstrates resourcefulness by taking initiative to solve problems;
- Ability to learn new systems and their applications;
- Appetite to work and grow in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun startup environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Business
- Advance Level in English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
It would be great:
- 6 months of sales/commercial experience
- Prior experience with CRM, ERP
What do we offer?
- A Purpose-Driven Company.
- Fast-Growth environment experience.
- High-performance team culture.
- Amazing offices.
- Opportunity to learn from people with amazing expertise.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive Salary.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato de prácticas
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes