Recepción - Front Desk Trainee
Contrato en prácticas para titulados
The objective of this position is to guarantee and provide an excellent service to the customers, suppliers, visitors, employees... that visit the AIB - Barcelona office.
You will become a key employee in our organization and our brand. As the first person that everyone is going to meet at the Front Desk, you need to make a spotless first impression being our ASICS Spirit Ambassador. For this, you will bond and create unique and warm professional relations being proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about your role.
You will be responsible for greeting and welcoming our visitors, managing effectively our facilities, support all the AIB departments with their clerk and administrative duties, defective paddle products or office supplies, day to day at the office.
In this attractive challenge, you will have an influential role spreading, showing and transmitting ASICS values creating efficient staffing practices and nurturing an environment of hospitality.
To be successful in this role it is essential to have a clear vocation of service, problem solving skills, being able to do several tasks at the same time, show enthusiasm for learning and empathy to create and cultivate social relationships.
You will also have the support of the company that will put the necessary resources in training and coaching, as well as your managers and the rest of the team with the development of action plans and regular meetings.
WHAT ASICS OFFERS YOU
- 2-year contract.
This is a 2-year apprenticeship opportunity with a labor contract (it is not an internship opportunity with your school/university). To be part of the recruitment process is mandatory to have FINISHED a Bachelor or Master's Degree between 2015 - 2019.
- Being part of an international and passionate team
- From day one having responsibilities and being able to unleash your potential!
- Amazing workplace in the centre of Barcelona + In-company gym
- 40h weekly - From Monday to Friday - 09 to 18h
As a multi-sports brand (ASICS, Onitsuka Tiger, ASICS Tiger), ASICS offers an outstanding range of shoes, apparel, and equipment and is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturers. The philosophy of ASICS is to stimulate people in sports and to provide them with innovative high-tech products. The company was founded in 1949 in Japan.
Our people describe working at ASICS as passionate, focused on continuous improvement, performance, global, teamwork, and quality.
- Diploma in Administration / Legal Clerk or similar.
- English / French / Spanish.
- Front Desk experience in an international company is a plus
- Office administration
- Very good knowledge of computer tools: Office, Information systems, use of databases.
- Supply management
- Understanding of relevant legislation, policies, procedures and protocol.
- Customer oriented - good customer service relationship.
- Problem solving skills
- Organized, meticulous and detail-oriented
- Good communication.
- Ability to advise and communicate
- Creativity and proactivity in suggestions.
- Easy going
- Rigor and adaptability.
- Organization and method - priority management.
- Resilience to stress.
- Responsiveness to problems and emergencies.
- Autonomy, performance under limited control.
- Cross functional working teams
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español alto Inglés alto Francés medio
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato en prácticas para titulados
Remuneración: De 900 a 1100 euros/mes