Analyst / Economics / Research
Contrato de prácticas
What we do
Silicon Valley's monopoly on the start-up market is a thing of the past. We know there's great
talent to be found everywhere, that's why we've made it our mission to find it and bring the
opportunity to start their own company to them.
At Demium we create start-ups from scratch, enabling local entrepreneurs to create valuable and
lasting companies. Individuals get support from us throughout their journey, from finding a
co-founder to developing an idea into a verified business model and helping to secure seed
investment. And with an ever expanding network of incubators, kickstarting their dreams has
never been easier.
What makes us different
Our entrepreneurs don’t need a team, or an idea to join. We want talented, brave and committed
people from a range of backgrounds, or industry experts, with an epic determination to make
Our crack teams are led by knowledgeable pros, you, who've been there, done that and now own
the company that sells the t-shirts. Demium members can access our exceptional network of
resources from anywhere in the world. We support budding business owners with nailing the
right investment opportunities, be that locally or globally.
Our expansion department is a key-part of Demium ́s success. Before we open any new office, a
lot of data is analysed to validate the opportunity. To support our VP Expansion we are looking for
an intern who will help her with the gathering and analyses of this data.
What will you be doing?
● Search and analyse market(-ing) data, trends, statistics, studies in order to evaluate
different market opportunities.
● Apply Demium ́s own methodology, in order to provide both quantitative and qualitative
● Find and analyse external studies and create reports with conclusions of these in an
objective and strategic way.
● Analyse global macroeconomic developments relevant to the start-up sector.
● Develop quantitative models for analysis and forecasting using both standard macro data
as well as internal data.
● Utilise big data tools such to ingest and manipulate unstructured data for proper use in
This internship is made for you if:
● You aren't tired yet of reading what we want you to achieve.
● You are a passionate and self-motivated person who would thrive in a collaborative,
● If you are solutions oriented and are able to give 100% without anyone chasing you.
● Have around 1+ years of experience of big-data analysis.
● Knowledge of Big Data Tools. (Apache, Spark, Hadoop)
● Strong Data Wrangling and Data Modeling skills.
● Master’s degree in economics, econometrics, data science, statistics or similar disciplines
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Demium Startups SL is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship and other legally
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas
Contrato de prácticas
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes