Accountant Accounts Receivable Fluent English
Our Accounts Receivable has to ensure the proximity to the internal customer. It has to know well the local organization, Company's Entity and act with the customer in mind.
- Monitoring Customer accounts and transitory Bank accounts, open items maintenance.
- Allocation of incoming / outgoing payments to customer, vendor or general ledger account.
- Management of financial dispute cases via communication with internal and external customers
This position has high level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment as the candidate will act as interface between internal and external customers and the Back Office
organization in the framework of Accounts Receivables.
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
- Advanced MS Office Excel user.
- It will be valuable skills in SAP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, internal or external, fellow employees, and management.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Spanish recommended and additional European languages will be appreciated.
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Able to organize their work properly establishing priorities.
- Innovation and proactivity to improve processes.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: No indicado
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1300 a 1500 euros/mes