Backend-Developer (Java) - Barcelona, Remote Office
Barcelona (Teletrabajo), (Barcelona)
At WeVenture we help our clients transform their businesses into digital champions. We achieve this through our four areas of expertise: digital transformation consulting, e-commerce infrastructure solutions, performance marketing and investments into digital ventures. With more than 15 years in the market, we are well known as a reliable partner to our clients and a fair employer to our colleagues. Our fast-growing team currently comprises 60 colleagues in our two offices in Berlin and Zurich. Together we realize challenging international projects. We are now looking for support for our own venture company eBalance www.eBalance.ch
eBalance is a fast growing eHealth company for food tracking and nutrition optimization since 2005, with over 200,000 customers so far. The company offers its services in Switzerland and is now expanding into new markets. Real team spirit, commitment to our projects, flexible working hours and a good work-life balance are part of a successful working day for us. If you have that extra portion of entrepreneurial spirit in you, love to learn new things every day and are an absolute expert in your field, then apply at WEVENTURE.
- You develop together with the Berlin eBalance team the further development of the eBalance platform based on microservice architectures and cloud technologies.
- You are part of an autonomous, self-organized team and you are responsible for the complete IT product lifecycle. - In your role as Senior Java Developer you choose the right solution path.
- You contribute to the strategic and technological development of the technology portfolio and the programming and architecture standards.
- You work in collaboration with the product and frontend team on the technical requirements according to the user stories and the functional design and then implement them.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- You are proficient in Jakarta EE / Quarkus, PostgreSQL and Hibernate.
- You are familiar with Maven and Git, optionally GitLab.
- Keycloak is not a foreign word to you.
- Optionally, you are also familiar with container technologies, such as Kubernetes & Docker.
- Optionally, you also have knowledge of OpenAPI.
- In agile or classic development methods, you are well versed (SCRUM, Kanban, Waterfall,...)
- You work independently and solution-oriented and have strong teamwork and communication skills.
- A collegial environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a direct line to the management, regardless of the position.
- You fit our mindset? We are agile, open, honest, committed and pull together. There's no such thing as a boring day at work - we work in a dynamic environment and excel at making quick decisions.
- A working time model adapted to the common needs (e.g. home office & flexitime)
- You can expect flexible working and a good work-life balance
Idiomas: Inglés medio
Barcelona (teletrabajo), Barcelona, España
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas o tardes o noches
Remuneración: Más de 2000 euros/mes