Account Payable (Ap) Associate Italian Or French
For a multinational company leading in its sector we are looking for an Account Payable Associate with italian or french.
The Associate will responsible to:
- Process Invoices SAP and other operating system.
- Ensure that invoices are booked on correct account/cost center and a corresponding PO/Scheduling agreement project code.
- Ensure correct approval process and proper documentation as per policy.
- Prioritize invoices according to the market request, review the data and prepare payment runs accordingly.
- GR/IR reconciliation weekly/monthly/quarterly and ensure communication with the budget owner is done properly and items are properly identified.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries and propose process improvement with the Vendors to simplify the invoice payment.
- Assess late payments to the vendors and route cause (DPO analysis).
- Reconcile accounts including debit balance and ensure group policies are applied.
- Preparation of audit documents.
- Preferable a Degree in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum of experience in accounts payable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Native French OR Italian.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Italiano nativo Francés nativo Inglés medio
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: A convenir