Accounts Receivable Junior Associate French Native
For a leading multinational chemical company we are looking for an Accounts Receivable junior Associate French native.
- Monitoring Customer accounts and transitory Bank accounts, open items maintenance.
- Perform immediate outbound calls to Customer with aged accounts to secure promise to pay in accordance with our client's strategy.
- Proactively escalate problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate collection of overdue accounts.
- Management of financial dispute cases via communication with internal and external customers.
- Review and facilitate customer account monitoring through conduct of customer reconciliation and coordination with AR Management for value adjustments and small write-offs and in adherence with our client's policy.
- Contributor within O2C organization.
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration/Finance or Business Administration. Alternatively and equivalent progressive working experience.
- A minimum of demonstrated experience in Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Collection and/or Sales.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- Accounting knowledge beneficial.
- French Native + fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Francés nativo Inglés medio
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: A convenir