Asistente de Supply Chain y Ventas
Are you interested in the Supply Chain world but at the same time you have a sales mindset?
Are you looking for a company that fosters professional growth?
In Camaloon, we seek for young graduates with fast learning capabilities!
This position is integrated in the supply chain organization with the main objective of supporting the Camaloon sales team in achieving sales objectives, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing incidents.
If you have strong communication, organizational skills and a proactive work ethic, this might be your opportunity!
What you will do?
With the help of the Operations team you will:
- Search for special, non-standard products to provide solutions and alternatives to customer requests.
- Research suppliers for the realization
- Development of ad-hoc cost budgets
- Manage and research transportation, shipping and products alternatives
- Follow-up special orders, from the revision of specifications to ensure its achievement in quality, time and cost.
- Handle stock inquiries on the suppliers website.
Detail oriented, organized and efficient
Strong multi-tasking abilities
Strong organizational and time management skills
Excellent communications skills
Ability to manage time efficiently and set priorities
Strong computer skills
Full time availability
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés medio
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: De 900 a 1100 euros/mes