Coliving Manager - Customer Experience Agent
Inèdit Barcelona, a more than 7 years old company, is a growing company focused on the mid to long-term Rooms Rental Market based on the Coliving concept.
We are a 100% online booking platform, that offer high quality accommodations based on the Coliving concept.
For owners, we are Property Managers specialized in the mid to long term Rooms Rental Market. We offer a complete pack of services, from the renovation and adaptation of the property to the Coliving concept, to the management of sales and profitable rents, always with an exhaustive control of the maintenance and good conditions of the properties.
The Inèdit Experience removes the need for in-person viewings, provide a high quality accommodation for tenants with a unique experience and a completely control and security of the property to the owner through our Management services.
We are looking for a full-time customer service professional, what we call Coliving Manager. A people oriented person, ambitious, positive, bright, forward-thinking and high-spirited Happiness person to help all our “colivers” in delivering a first class service from their arrival and during their complete stay in Barcelona and collaborate with other team agents by supporting the Customer Experience Process.
If you consider yourself to be very well-rounded, communicative, empathetic yet rigorous, professional person, have exceptional interpersonal skills, who likes helping others while ensuring the highest company’s reputational standards, we want you on our team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Gross annual salary: 15.000 to 16.000 €
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 09.00h to 18.00h. Availability on other schedules and weekends due to business needs (customers arrivals and departures).
- Start date. Immediately
- Contract: 6+6+undefined
- People: work with a young and talented team.
- Office: located in the city center of Barcelona, in Gràcia neighborhood.
- Join a passionate and young team th
THE COLIVING MANAGER WILL:
* Provide friendly and efficient service to the Inèdit community.
* Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
* Ensuring a high level of customer service and positive user experience
* Understanding the needs of customers through questioning and data collection.
* Proposing new ways to improve our service, product, and processes.
* Assistance to bookings and operations team when necessary.
* Welcoming our customers through personalized check ins.
* Managing customer arrivals payments.
* Signing rental contracts and providing all information.
* Managing all registrations in the main hall.
* Address emails, phone calls and reviews on social media channels from customers that are less than 100% satisfied.
* Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
* Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
* Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
* Arbitrate in situations between users.
* Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
* Communicate customers' feedback and suggestions to other departments in order make corrections and provide the best possible customer service.
* Languages needed: Spanish and English, one more language is a must.
* At least one year of customer service related experience.
* Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
* Listening and communicative skills.
* Open to change, learn quickly and accordingly in an ever-changing environment.
* The ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
* Skilled and eloquent in writing.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
* Demonstrates initiative to handle tasks independently.
* Experience working in international / multi-cultural environments.
* Excellent teamwork skills.
Informática: Excel, Mailchimp, MSOffice, OpenOffice, PowerPoint, WORD
Idiomas: Español alto Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 900 a 1100 euros/mes