Customer Service With High Level Of Italian
We are looking for a customer service specialist to work for the Italian market in a pharmaceutical company.
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing issues related to orders having been electronically received.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and standard delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or communication with customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of standard/routine order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions and/or directly with customers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures.
- Native level of Italian.
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience.
- Experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced MS Office.
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable.
- Highly Customer oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Italiano nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes