Executive Assistant & Back Office Administration.
We are Braeburn Whisky, the whisky cask investment company.
Specialising in the sale of investment-grade whisky casks to investors around the globe. We build whisky portfolios that protect wealth and deliver unparalleled returns to investors.
With offices in Barcelona, Edinburgh and Singapore, Braeburn Whisky provides an unprecedented service to clients on a global scale.
As part of our continuous growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated assistant to join us here at Braeburn Whisky Barcelona to provide executive support to Braeburn’s company directors along with providing administrative assistance to the Back Office team too.
In this role, you must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and the ability to juggle multiple requests at once. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines is critical. Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior management are imperative.
A high level in both English and Spanish is vital.
50% of this role will be Back Office Administration
- Prepare purchase agreements for sale
- Liaise directly with clients regarding payment procedure
- Support sales team with stock related queries, or client questions
- Handle all customer service enquiries
- Order change requests liaise with customers on changes to investments or cask requests.
- Ad Hoc duties, such as: Overseeing projects to help with the everyday running of the office, ordering office supplies, data entry etc.
50% of this role will be acting as an Executive Assistant to the Company Directors.
- Serve as the primary point of contact
- Receive and prioritise queries and tasks on behalf of Directors
- Make travel and booking arrangements where required
- Maintain and monitor a well-organised filing system to ensure easy retrieval
- Diary and calendar management
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
• An integrated team player that is also able to self-direct personal workload
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills (both written and verbal)
• Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Can be trusted to handle confidential information
• Strong record-keeping and administrative skills
• Fluent in both English and Spanish (non-negotiable)
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español nativo
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes