Graduate Operations Specialist W/ Native Level Of Dutch
This position is for a global company providing software solutions, hardware, and related services to consumers and business clients of all sizes. You will become a sales expert on one of their most successful and innovative business lines. Our client is looking for a motivated and target-oriented candidate who wants to join their Barcelona Hub.
Acts as the first point of contact for regular, ongoing customer accounts on daily operational matters.
Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post-sales programs).
Collaborates with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience (obtained within the last two years).
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey low to medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Basic knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Training and development
- Discounts on company's products
- Gym on the premises
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Neerlandés nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: Más de 2000 euros/mes