International Workers Fr, Po & Ko
Ipsos - leading market research multinational company with over 15,000 employees in more than 85 countries, needs to hire as soon as possible in their working center in Barcelona:
During the next months we will carry out a study on advertisements appearing in digital media for one of the largest worldwide technology companies.
Reporting to the Project Manager, their main tasks will be to view advertisements from countries and encode them based on creative and brand criteria.
- if you are student, we offer a paid Internship Agreement with your university for approximately two months or a term work contract.
- Working hours: 6 to 8 hours
- The possibility to work within a multidisciplinary learning environment with professionals from different fields (sociologists, psychologists, advertising, etc.).
- Work with innovative market research methodologies.
We're looking for:
- Students of Degree of Communication, Advertising and Public Relations, Marketing or ITM
- Erasmus students or similar from France, Poland and Korea (FR, PO and KO exclusively) that have lived in Spain for less than a year. (This point is essential as the ads to be displayed will be from those countries and it is needed a recent knowledge of the advertising landscape of each country) or who have been living there at least 2 years there.
- Creative people, excited about advertising, with analytical and relational capacity, communication skills and proactive.
- People with an average level of Office and capable of communicate in English
If you are interested in the world of advertising and communication and you want to participate in a new market survey for one of our major international customers, send us your CV
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: A convenir