Italian Procurement Administrative Specialist
The candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further standardizations in the Procurement area. This position has high level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment as he/she will act as interface between internal customer and suppliers.
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source2Pay transactions according to process documentation
- Responsible for processing of standard procurement transactions and clarification of operational issues
- Act as a first point of contact for all requisitioning, purchasing and payment inquiries
- Create and maintain system parameters to ensure visibility of content based on system
- Create and maintain master data to ensure a lean procure to pay flow
- Facilitate information gathering process with category sourcing, category management and respective supplier
- Perform ICS controls according to process design
- Communication and collaboration with Purchasing, Sourcing and Content Management and Requisitoners
- Navigate demand owners and Requisitioners through procurement system functionalities
- Provide system support & Trainings to users and procurement professionals via phone, mail or online
- Administer & Authorize users to operate in procurement system landscape
- Build and maintain a procurement knowledge portal
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Procurement of a minimum of 1 year.
- Procurement process understanding.
- Problem solving / Issue resolution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and management.
- Native speaker or very high level of language skills (Italian) and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Italiano nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes