Junior Accountant French Native
We are looking for a Junior Accountant for a full-time position.
You will join a multicultural team in multinational company leader in its sector.
Our ideal candidate is someone proactive who is willing to learn and gain experience.
The role of the Junior Accountant is to be responsible for one or more of the sections of Accounting.
This person is responsible for the recording, verification and execution of transactions, including those with a medium-high level of complexity, ensuring the fiscal quality of accounting data as well as the monitoring and follow-up with other internal departments, country Tax authorities and auditors.
• Carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT netting account, post any needed
adjustments in SAP, monitor process exceptions (e.g. incorrect invoices), ensuring the proper follow-up with other
• Support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper
and timely delivery of Intrastat and any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation
• Contribute to improve the Tax Operational process and support to the expert in leading internal innovation
• Update country documentation and lead country Trainings to other SSCDN departments
• Lead cross department special assignments
• Support during Audit
• Reporting to Team Leader
• Appropriate degree
• Proven internship experience in similar position between 6 and 12 months
• Language: Native French and with Fluent English. Additional European languages would be a plus
• Communication: usage of PowerPoint and Sharepoint
• Data analysis: usage of Excel. Knowledge of VB would be a plus
• Process Tools knowledge (SAP R3, SSF, YourDoces)
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Francés nativo Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir