Junior Accountant With Italian
We are looking for a Source-2-Pay Associate with Italian to work in a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Key function is the accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment on time of vendor invoices.
- He/She will be also responsible for the Vendor accounts maintenance as open items and Good Received – Invoices Received and for the booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
- The candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further standardizations in the Accounts Payables area.
- This position has high level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment as he/she will act as interface between internal customer and the Back Office Organization.
* Studies in Business Administration/Economics or demonstrated experience in Accounting of a minimum of 2 years.
* Solid analytical and PC skills are required (Advanced MS Office Excel user).
*Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, fellow employees, and management.
*Native speaker or very high level of Italian and excellent English communication skills (Written/Spoken).
*Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
Informática: Excel, MSOffice
Idiomas: Italiano nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes