Junior Manager Assistant (Working With the Ceo)
Stayforlong is the first hotel booking website specialized in longer stays. We offer bookings from three nights onwards with amazing discounts depending on the amount nights booked. Right now we are working with more than 100.000 hotels around the world and we collaborate with companies like Skyscanner, Tripadvisor and Kayak.
We are a fast-growing startup and we are looking for a Manager assistant to help in our growth to the next level.
As a Manager assistant, you will work directly with the CEO and other members of the management team assisting them to accomplish with the company goals. You will be able to participate and learn from all areas of the company.
- Process, check and update budgets and growth forecasts.
- Process internal expense reports and propose improvements.
- Process the company’s reports for the investors and for new VCs and provide them with the necessary documentation.
- Prepare presentations for the board, for new investors and for the company’s general meetings.
- Prepare relevant documentation and folders for meetings and organising archives and files.
- Contribute to the preparation and edition of reports and presentations for the company’s general meetings.
- Act as point of contact (coordination and constant communication) with the different departments and for external communications.
- You will be responsible to provide all the purchases for the team.
- Assist in the welcome of new members of the team.
- Studies: Business, Economics or related.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint). Specifically Excel.
- English: full professional competence.
- Spanish: full professional competence.
- Experience in any other startup or online company.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Team player: you have to be able to work along with different departments and work together to achieve the company’s goals.
- Ability to offer quick, pragmatic solutions, and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines. Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Personal integrity, discretion and high respect for confidentiality.
- Strong and analytic executor: You have the talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen.
- Communication Skills: ability to communicate with the different departments of the company and with other external departments.
- Contract: 6 months+6 months+Undefined.
- Flexible schedule.
- Gross annual salary: 18.000 - 22.000€.
- Perks: transport card, restaurant tickets, kindergarten check, health insurance.
- Tons of coffee for everybody!
- Friendly work environment.
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: De 1500 a 2000 euros/mes