Manager Assistant (Working With the Ceo)
Stayforlong is the first hotel marketplace specialized in long stays. We offer bookings from three nights onwards with excellent discounts depending on the total nights booked. Currently, we work together with 200.000 hotels worldwide and with the main metasearches such as Trivago, Tripadvisor and Kayak. We have 1 million of visitors per month in our website and 20 millions requests per hour.
We stand out for our initiative, multiculturalism, motivation and for leaving our mark in our day by day! We love travelling and having fun in our work. Besides, we share values such as trust, honesty, team work and kindless.
Currently, our team is growing and we need a Manager assistant.
As a Manager assistant, you will work directly with the CEO and other members of the management team assisting them to accomplish with the company goals. You will be able to participate and learn from all areas of the company.
- Process, check and update budgets and growth forecasts.
- Process internal expense reports and propose improvements.
- Process the company’s reports for the investors and for new VCs and provide them with the necessary documentation.
- Prepare presentations for the board, for new investors and for the company’s general meetings.
- Prepare relevant documentation and folders for meetings and organising archives and files.
- Contribute to the preparation and edition of reports and presentations for the company’s general meetings.
- Act as point of contact (coordination and constant communication) with the different departments and for external communications.
- You will be responsible to provide all the purchases for the team.
- Assist in the welcome of new members of the team.
- Contract: 6 months+6 months+Undefined.
- Full time (from Monday to Friday). Flexible schedule.
- Gross annual salary: 18.000 - 22.000€.
- Flexible remuneration: transport card, restaurant tickets, kindergarten check, health insurance.
- Studies: Business, Economics or related.
- Previous experience in administration or a related position is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint). Specifically Excel.
- English: full professional competence.
- Spanish: full professional competence.
- Experience in a startup or online company.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Team player: you have to be able to work along with different departments and work together to achieve the company’s goals.
- Ability to offer quick, pragmatic solutions, and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Personal integrity, discretion and high respect for confidentiality.
- Strong and analytic executor: You have the talent for simplifying complex ideas and making them happen.
- Communication skills: ability to communicate with the different departments of the company and with other external departments.
Informática: Excel, PowerPoint, WORD
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: De 1500 a 2000 euros/mes