Data Analyst to Work in Sunny Barcelona
Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution and with our partners we have over 2 billion worldwide readers and over 10 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona and our office has a huge terrace to enjoy.
If you want to be part of a cutting-edge tech company and you eat data for breakfast, you will feel like home with us.
Google Certified Publishing Partner
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
· Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
· We have 20 different nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
· Flexible working-time.
· Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
· Ping-pong & Foosball tournaments.
· Team building events!
· Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
· And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you!
Who you are:
· You will feel the power working inside our Product team with our “Jedis”.
· “Enigma machine” it's your nickname. Everyone knows you love to Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
· Excel is a kids game for you.
· You can't sleep if you don't find conclusions.
· Data it´s important, and your heart beats faster when you understand how it can impact the business.
· Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality it´s your “Eureka” moment.
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets it´s your playground.
· Breathing for you is filter and “clean” data, review computer reports, printouts, performance indicators, etc.
· You're good locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
· You love to play with Excel, Google Analytics, Taboola, etc
We will be impressed if:
· You feel like you have a mission not just a task.
· You have experience with SEO and adNetworks.
· You have knowledge of R/ Python, HTML, JS, or java.
· You have theoretical understanding and experience with “Machine Learning”.
· You strongly believe it's the little details that make a difference.
· You know the importance of being part of an universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
· You care about online news and user experience.
· International team player.
· Eager for knowledge.
· Lots of stamina, you get bored if you don’t have nothing to do.
· Hands-on and proactive.
· Fluent english (it’s a must).
Informática: Excel, GoogleAnalytics
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: A convenir