Account Manager for Spanish Native Speakers
TASKS LINKED TO THE POSITION
- Carrying out market research of the employees’ benefit schemes in multinational companies based in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Prospecting new clients within the markets of Spanish-speaking countries.
- Taking care of clients based in Spanish-speaking countries.
- Translating Collaborative Perks websites and marketing texts into Spanish.
- Travelling to attend presentation meetings with potential clients in their headquarters, whether in Spain or in other Spanish-speaking countries.
- Administration tasks, such as organizing documentation, supply of the office, scheduling appointments, assisting in various daily operations etc.
- She/he has earned a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Marketing and/or Corporate Communications.
- She/he is a native Spanish speaker.
- She/he has a very good command of MS-Office Suite.
- She/he must speak English fluently (at least, C1-C2 CEFR).
- She/he must have experience with working on computer (Excel, Word etc.)
- Previous experience in managing clients is well appreciated
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: A convenir