Beca Antipiracy, Media Jornada, Remunerada
• To ensure that monitoring operations are correctly executed with the right tools and the results are available to the costumer timely. In detail it means:
• Responsible for the correct execution of monitoring actions, such as preparing and launching scripts, ensuring infrastructure readiness of the platform, validating results, and performing quality assurance in the different platforms like IPTV, apps and web.
• Reviews and consolidates monitoring data, formatting it for consumption (delivery to customer, import to DB, etc).
• Provides reporting on the results, timely, on an agreed schedule, to the appropriate stakeholders.
• Proposes improvements to the monitoring processes, defines and refines processes.
• Interfaces with internal customers, to report bugs in our tools, or improvements that are needed from R&D.
• Collaborates in identifying fitting services for operations and reviews the status of materials/subscriptions needed for them, contacting the appropriate stakeholders if there's a possible impact to an operation.
• Creates documentation on the events, customers, workflow and validates and develops on existing documentation, making sure it's up to date.
Education and experience:
• University degree in IT related degree. An interest in network and IT is an advantage.
• Basic English level, both written and spoken.
• Fluency in additional languages is an asset.
• Understand quickly different technical tasks.
• Open minded and communicative, even under some pressure.
• Team worker.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés medio
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: De 500 a 700 euros/mes