Consultor Sap - Trainee Program
Join the Young Professional Program in a multinational company as an SAP Consultant in Madrid
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
• Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
• Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
• Learn directly from SAP experts;
• Experience classroom and workshop based training in SAP Technologies;
• Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
• Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
• Candidates must have the legal right to work in Spain;
• Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
• Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to IT and Computer Science;
• Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years
• Candidates must have a home in or around Madrid as travel / accommodation is not provided;
• Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere;
• Candidates should be fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken;
• The program will commence in Mid – May 2019 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday - Friday throughout the training period is essential.
• The Program will last for approx. 3 months.
Please share an English version of your resume while applying.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes