Customer Service and Sales - French Native
We are a Spanish school for foreigners in the centre of Madrid, a dynamic enterprise, with a young and ambitious management team and excellent product offering.
Currently we are looking for a native French speaker to join our Student Care Team, who:
- is passionate about sales, ambitious, goal-oriented and proactive
- loves the educational language sector and more specifically, the Spanish language
- thrives on being part of an international environment
Hours and schedules:
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Working either in the mornings (8:30 - 17:30) or in the afternoons (14:00 - 22:15)
- Saturday work required. Half Saturdays (9:00-18:00) during the first year of work, then approx.15 Saturdays in consecutive years.
Email / live chat / walk-in / telephone enquiries:
• Provide clear, timely and informative responses to client queries.
• Quickly identify client needs and produce commercial responses.
• Be credible and give knowledgeable (technical) advise (e.g. course contents, prices, suitability of accommodation).
• Friendly and approachable responses in person.
• Ensure all required info is obtained from client and communicated appropriately to the different departments.
• Provide comprehensive arrival instructions.
• Answer client questions patiently, friendly and efficiently.
• Identify opportunities to sell additional products or services.
• Collate student evaluations. Recommend/implement improvements.
• Issue invoices and collect payments.
• Prepare/give out students’/teachers’ schedules.
• Prepare relevant documentation (e.g. certificates, invitation letters, course confirmation).
3. Business Administration
• Update management system and administration files (e.g. timetables, classroom plan, groups, payments, etc.).
• Facilities management with specific attention to the classrooms.
- Strong communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathetic, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation).
- Outgoing, friendly, customer focused personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person).
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising / problem solving skills.
- Can do attitude and flexible approach to work.
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation.
- Responsible, independent, confident with quick-learning skills.
- Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language.
- Proficient computer user.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Francés nativo Español alto Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes