Native French Speaker Account Manager
Working across the sea with some of the best and most experienced people within the start-up scene, this position provides you with challenging tasks and responsibilities where your contribution makes a difference. You will be required to make use of critical reflection and creativity, in order to help us grow at an international level.
TASKS LINKED TO THE POSITION
- Carrying out market research of the employees’ benefit schemes in multinational companies based in French-speaking countries.
- Prospecting new clients within the markets of French-speaking countries.
- Taking care of current clients based in French-speaking countries.
- Translating Collaborative Perks websites and marketing texts into French.
- Travelling to attend presentation meetings with potential clients in their headquarters, whether in France or in other French-speaking countries.
- She/he has earned a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Marketing and/or Corporate Communications.
- She/he is a native French speaker.
- She/he has a very good command of MS-Office Suite.
- She/he must speak English fluently (at least, C1-C2 CEFR).
- She/he has some experience in managing client accounts.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Francés nativo Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir