Technical Service Engineer at Selectra
It’s essential that you come from a technical background but you need to be able to work well with both technical and business people, balancing purpose, quality and throughput.
You will manage one or more projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technical team. Adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers, and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed
Your main responsibilities and challenges will be:
- Responsible for end to end delivery ensuring the most effective, timely and appropriate solutions are developed to fulfill the business and product requirements enabling benefits realization.
- Work with the Product Owners(s) to ensure that the business focuses on supporting the development of an appropriate acceptance criteria
- Developing highly effective relationships with colleagues at all levels in the organization to deliver the optimal solution, escalating to line management where necessary (providing evaluated recommendations) to ensure the deliverables are completed to time, cost and quality
- Ensuring key stakeholders remain appropriately informed of the progress of the projects.
- Build a comprehensive knowledge of core IT processes and systems.
As our new technical service engineer, you will have experience with:
- Work with any programming language or shell script, having notions of the basis of code syntax (if, while, for sentences)
- Websites and applications profiling, having good skills in performance and robustness
- Proven work with Google Analytics or any other similar tool
- SEO and page rank knowledge
- Programming skills with scripting languages such as PHP, Perl or Python is a plus
You will work with our Lead Project Manage, PHP and Drupal developers and the Marketing and Business teams to create and enhance applications and websites.
- You are an engineer whose passion is innovation and drives it through digital transformation
- You are highly detailed-oriented
- You are a fast learner
- You are meticulous
- You speak and write English well (our tech work is entirely in English, occasionally in French if everyone involved speaks French)
- Job-based in Madrid
- Long-term contract
- Health and dental insurance
- Free English and French courses
- A VIP pass for the gym
Informática: GoogleAnalytics, MySQL, PHP, Python, SEO
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1300 a 1500 euros/mes