Ventas y Atención Al Cliente - Contrato Indefinido - Inglés Alto
Spanish school for foreigners in Madrid´s city center is looking for young professional passionate to join our Student Care Team, who:
- is passionate about sales, ambitious, goal-oriented and proactive
- loves the educational language sector and more specifically, the Spanish language
- thrives on being part of an international environment
Hours and schedules:
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Saturday work required. Half Saturdays a year (9:00-18:00) in exchange for a day off during the week.
Email / live chat / walk-in / telephone enquiries:
• Provide clear, timely and informative responses to client queries.
• Quickly identify client needs and produce commercial responses.
• Be credible and give knowledgeable (technical) advice (e.g. course contents, prices, suitability of accommodation).
• Friendly and approachable responses in person.
• Ensure all required info is obtained from client and communicated appropriately to the different departments.
• Provide comprehensive arrival instructions.
• Answer client questions patiently, friendly and efficiently.
• Identify opportunities to sell additional products or services.
• Collate student evaluations. Recommend/implement improvements.
• Issue invoices and collect payments.
• Prepare/give out students’/teachers’ schedules.
• Prepare relevant documentation (e.g. certificates, invitation letters, course confirmation) and assist foreign residents with administrative requirements in Spain (NIE, empadronamiento, university application etc.) .
3. Business Administration
• Update management system and administration files (e.g. timetables, classroom plan, groups, payments, etc.).
• Facilities management with specific attention to the classrooms.
- Required: Excellent level of English and Spanish B2—C1.
- Required: Other European language – Italian, German or French preferred.
- Master´s degree.
- International work and /or study experience would be a plus but is not required.
- Currently living in Madrid.
- Strong communication skills: written (succinct, commercial, empathetic, error free) and oral (linguistic skills, speak with conviction/authority, negotiation).
- Outgoing, friendly, customer focused personality. Capable of quickly developing a rapport of trust with clients (telephone, email and in person).
- Excellent organisational / multitasking / prioritising / problem solving skills.
- Can do attitude and flexible approach to work.
- Commercial with innovative ideas. Focus on cost management and revenue maximisation.
- Responsible, independent, confident with quick-learning skills.
- Cultural adeptness, dealing with staff and clients of diverse ethnicity, culture and language.
- Proficient computer user.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes