Online Marketing Industry Account Manager
Mission & job description
We are looking for a motivated, pragmatic and ambitious account manager with digital marketing passion to help us at managing and growing in a international affiliation network.
Operative & Commercial tasks:
The Account Manager would be responsible for building a solid network of publishers and improving the existing one. He/she will be up to search and manage source of traffic through display and direct email marketing channels, focusing on conversions and maximizing the revenue. He/she will be also responsible for contacting potential clients by email & phone to generate new business opportunities, upselling and cross-selling the company services and products.
This process will involve:
- Prospecting and managing a client portfolio (Direct advertisers, Agencies and Publishing Networks). Growing our existing portfolio.
- Creating, following and implementing the process of the campaign, from tracking technologies to remuneration models, such as CPL,CPC, CPA, CPM etc.
- Establishing a permanent and relevant commercial strategy together with the CEO.
- Providing reporting after each operation. Achieving the monthly objectives assigned in the sales plan.
- Managing billing and litigations with clients.
Full time with fixed salary & motivating bonus. Fast incorporation + possibility to join our team with an indefinite contract (after 6 months).
• 6 months minimum experience in the online advertising industry.
• Experience in managing campaigns directly for product owners or affiliate networks.
• Strong analytical proficiency, especially with Excel.
• Good Technical knowledge (Html, tracking systems)
• Good knowledge of the different performance-based pricing models
Fluent Spanish and English, written and spoken (French, Italian or any other languages will be highly valued).
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: No indicado
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: De 1100 a 1300 euros/mes