Content Validation Specialist - Lifull Connect
Pozuelo de alarcón, (Madrid)
LIFULL Connect is a Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, Fashiola and Kleding brands. In addition, our network of 10 property portals in 9 South-East Asian countries under the DotProperty and Thailand-property brands, help people find their next home. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players, humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
At Lifull Connect we are looking for a Content Validation Specialist.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn how to work following high quality standards and manage content across multiple platforms and sites. You will collaborate in a fast-moving project within a digital and global business that operates in more than 60 countries.
- What will be your responsibilities:
• Review the content of our web to assure the quality standards.
• Manage the incidents and constantly communicate with tech and content teams in order to assure the best performance of our platform.
• Management and resolution of problems with the content team related to content, clients and different metrics.
• Use monitoring tools to detect problems and new opportunities to improve our business.
- What we offer?
• A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment. We are a team of young, dynamic people … we work hard but we also know how to have fun!
• Plenty of space for personal development
• An inspiring working space with a leisure place, free coffee etc
• Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training)
• Frequent company team meetings and networking
• Temporary contract with option to continue with a permanent one
• A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
• Fluent in Spanish and English
• Previous experience working with Excel (graphics, databases…)
• You know how to prioritize tasks, communicate effectively with different stakeholders and show problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• You have the ability to work both independently and in a group in a fast growing and changing environment.
• Knowledge in the aggregator sec
Idiomas: Inglés medio
Pozuelo De Alarcón, Madrid, España
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato temporal
Remuneración: A convenir