Técnico de Suministros (Supply Planner)
Responsible for correct Management of material and services orders needed by the Company, as products for sales (accesories, machines, spares), but also products being used in the Supply Chain (raw materials, consumables) and other products/services needed for the normal development of the Company. Creates the Purchase Orders under the umbrella of GLORY procedures and takes care of the correct performance from Suppliers. Maintains the correct information and workflow with the merchandise petitioners. Makes the first Check to the invoices, ensuring the correct reception of goods and services at the minimum cost established. The procurement activity is done by planning and using the analysis tools and correct management of Stock based in continuous replenishment and Demand Estimation. Under supervision and strategy marked by GLORY, makes, among others, the following tasks:
- Optimisation of procurement in an environment or efficiency and optimising savings
- Follow up and control of stock levels and forecasted demand in order to create orders.
- Follow and check of expenditure levels of the activity.
- Ensure the good end of the Orders and following of the information and correct documentation processes along all the flow and following GLORY best practices.
- All tasks must be done under the umbrella of GLORY Conduct Code.
• Manages day by day operations following the rules and procedures, and acts with integrity into Conduct Code in his/her responsibility area.
• Objectives orientated in order to achieve the Procurement Goals and into the Forecasts and Budget premises.
• Using statistical Tools for Stock Management.
• Proactive looking in improvements in costs and service.
• Support in implementation of plans (strategic,, policies, programs and initiatives for Supply Chain) for success desing in his / her influence area.
• Creates and supports a safety working environment that promotes team working orientation.
• Sociability skills,
- Administration degree. Experience in Procurement Departments is a plus.
- High level of English written and spoken. Other European languages are welcome. Specially interested if some knowledge of Japanese / Chinese.
- Experience in Service orientated companies, specially if experience with Companies managing some spares activity.
- High competente in Office Tools, specially Excel.
- Advanced user in IT solutions type ERPS: MFG, SAP, Oracle...
- Focused and organised person, objectives orientated.
- Used to work in Continuous Improvement Environments.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Leganes, Madrid, España
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 1300 a 1500 euros/mes