Order to Cash & Collections Analysts Spanish Speakers / Work in Poland
Are you fluent in Spanish, French or Dutch and have Ordered to Cash and Collections experience? Do you have a natural love of operations, learning, new experiences, and discovery? Then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Join Accenture and relocate to Warsaw; explore a new city and a new culture, all while gaining valuable experience of working with a leading global company.
Accenture is the organization that big-name clients speak to when they need to transform. Working with Forbes 500 companies, we’re delivering solutions that help them be the disrupters rather than the disrupted, allowing them to become bigger, better businesses.
We are currently hiring for Analysts with Order to Cash and Collections experience. We’re looking for multi-taskers who are passionate about delivering great service to clients. Ideally, you’ll have previous experience and strive to become a member of the team to perform collections activities supporting one of the world’s biggest technology disruptors.
• Ensures timely payments of accounts receivables for an assigned portfolio and work to minimize the risk of incurring a bad debt.
• Engages in the investigation and resolution of customer issues/ inquiries in a prompt, effective and professional manner.
• Performs account reconciliations / involves reviewing, interpreting and communicating account issues to customers and or stations for resolution.
• Perform activities as per agreed standard operating procedures
• Collects on past due to receivables, including calls & emails to customers.
• Update daily production trackers and share with Team Leads
• Highlight the process challenges with Team Lead for proactive action
• Share & review the process improvement ideas with Team Lead
• Meet monthly individual goals as set by the collection manager.
You’ll need strong communication and writing skills to be able to support our clients. Solutions focused, you can think critically and act fast. Our clients are continually evolving, so you’ll need the ability to adapt to help them grow. Preferable experience:
• Previous experience of Order to Cash and collections.
• Excellent English & fluent in Dutch, Spanish or French
• Flexible to work in shifts to support Client business in a different time zone
• Flexible for short/long term travels to visit client facility for training, knowledge transfer, meetings, workshops purpose
• Good quantitative and analytical skills
• Experience of working in an international Customer Service environment would be an added advantage
• BPO industry experience will be an added advantage
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés medio Español nativo
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas, tardes y noches
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato indefinido
Remuneración: De 900 a 1100 euros/mes
Buscar ofertas en: