Sandemans New Europe Barcelona, España
"Are you currently living and studying in Barcelona? Do you speak Spanish and English? Do you wish to learn more about the Tourism Sector?
If all or any of the above apply, please carry on reading, as we are promoting an exciting opportunity to come and join the team.
For those few who don’t know us, SANDEMANs New Europe promotes walking tours in 18 cities around the World. We are a market leader within the Tourism sector and pride ourselves on being the best!
We are excited to be extending our team in Barcelona and are looking for a friendly person to join us as an Intern, reporting directly to our Iberian Regional Director, for 3 to 4 months.
As an intern, your role will be multifaceted and will range from working in the office to helping out on the streets where we operate. This is a fantastic chance for someone to learn the ropes within the Tourism sector and absorb some key transferable skills.
This position is a full time position – Monday/Friday and will be a paid internship!
• Currently be a final year Student in Barcelona or be a recent graduate
• Live in Barcelona ( we won’t accept your CV if you are not)
• Computer Literate (Excel, Emails etc…)
• Have a passion for the Tourism Sector
• Be able to speak English and Spanish fluently (other languages, especially French, Dutch and German, are advantageous)
• Be legally allowed to work in the EU
• Be friendly and responsible
• Be able to start working immediately
Please note that SANDEMANs NEW Europe will need to set up an Internship Agreement with your University.
Interested? Send us an email introducing yourself and telling us why you think you'd be suited for the position (don't forget to include a contact number!) at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Check us out on: http://www.neweuropetours.eu/"