Beca de Administración (Colegio)
Convenio de Prácticas
We are looking for an Administrative Intern for our LMI College project:
The main function of this position will be to provide administrative support to the Educational Directorate and the administrative staff of the College.
- Support in welcoming students and visitors.
- Management of the school software and support to the Education Directorate with timetable requests.
- Ordering of materials required by the Administration and Management.
- Receiving and sending letters, courier parcels and managing deliveries.
- Ensuring that all administrative staff fill in and sign out records properly.
- Handing out the ID Card to administrative staff, teachers and students.
- Support in the organisation of the Office Reception.
- Assisting the Head of Wellbeing in managing the school attendance records and updating them with absences, lateness and parent appointments.
- Liaise with maintenance staff.
- Booking meeting rooms and event spaces.
- Supporting the filing system.
- Studies in Administration and/or related subjects.
- Bilingual or high level of English.
- Preferably previous work experience in a school office.
- Indispensable: Knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive and others.
- Previous experience in a front office/customer facing role.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Informática: Excel, GoogleAnalytics, MSOffice
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Alcobendas, Madrid, España
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 500 a 700 euros/mes