Becario (French & Spanish) Business Development
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
We are looking for a smart, creative and courageous Business Developer to play a key role in commercializing new and highly innovative products and technologies.
Technology is reshaping businesses and urging technology organizations to achieve rapid growth in a variety of geographical markets and sectors. For this, they require local commercial force, with the proper knowledge, experience, and contacts in specific markets. At Springboard´35 we provide our partners, with an immediate presence. We are a multi-cultural crew that provides clients with entrepreneurial know-how to translate expansion into practical and measurable sales actions.
As a Business Developer, you are responsible for the introduction of several innovative IT solutions into Southern European Market. Together with other Business Developers, you will be responsible for the entire sales process i.e: making the first contact, managing your accounts and closing deals. You will think of effective market approaches and set up lead lists with the back office team.
What you get in return:
- International work environment;
- Start-up culture
- The opportunity to constantly work with the latest and most innovative solutions and technologies;
- The chance to work in a dynamic and flexible work environment;
- Smart, creative, professional and enthusiastic colleagues;
- Offices in the center of Barcelona
- Luminous workspace
Why should you apply?
- You are ambitious
- You love working with the latest technologies on a daily basis and making a difference for highly innovative technology and software companies.
- You are result-oriented, love getting and taking responsibility and show initiative.
- You have strong analytical skills and know how to get your point across.
- You are always on the lookout for new opportunities. You want to make a real difference!
Your other characteristics:
- You have a higher education – bachelor or university degree
- Excellent command of French and Spanish language.
- Other European languages are a plus, Italian desired
- Some professional experience in a commercial position would be appreciated
- IT Literate
- Hunter-type attitude.
- The energy of New Business.
- Team player
Idiomas: Francés nativo Español medio Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Remuneración: A convenir