Content and Social Media Trainee Or Freelancer
Convenio de Prácticas
Zazume is seeking a creative and data-driven social media content creator (trainee or freelancer) to tell compelling narratives for the company's social media channels and help us create and deliver a social media strategy. This role will work closely with our Founders and other stakeholders across the company.
You´ ll be:
- Helping define a social media calendar with Founders.
- Organizing text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Preparing and publishing social media posts for social media.
- Actively monitoring social media for new content to post to our groups and pages
- Engaging with our social media audiences across platforms to build and grow our community organically.
- Moderate online conversations with our community.
- Addressing our users with relevant and authentic messaging.
- Staying ahead of what’s new in the real estate industry.
- Preparing weekly reporting of the activity.
- Native Spanish verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for social media, storytelling, brand building, and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Deep knowledge of organic and paid capabilities on social platforms including, but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Solutions and results-oriented, with ability to multi-task, prioritize actions and deadlines.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Eager to learn, contribute, and make an impact.
- 1+ years of experience working in social media
- Figma experience is a plus
- Availability to work 15 hours per week.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español nativo
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes