Content (Internship Programme)
Convenio de Prácticas
We are Stayforlong, the first hotel marketplace specialized in long stays. We reward people with amazing discounts the more nights they stay in a hotel! Because we consider that it is unfair to pay the same if you are going to spend more time :)
We have a wide range of hotels and we collaborate with companies such as Trivago, Tripadvisor, Google Hotel Ads and Kayak.
We have digital DNA. We love challenges, moving fast, thinking out-of-the-box and inspiring people who want to take the company to the next level. Besides, we stand out for our multiculturalism, for being flexible and for working in an agile environment.
Would you like to take part in our #teamforlong? Pay attention to this opportunity!
Currently, we’re developing our Marketing team and we need a Content intern to create amazing content for our Social Media and Marketing campaigns.
Following a content plan, the candidate would create organic content for our Social Media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,…) as well as monthly themed campaigns on all our Marketing channels (Social, Email, Website, Display,…) under the supervision of the Social Media & Email Marketing Manager.
Main job responsibilities are:
- Create and schedule content for our Social Media Channels.
- Create content for our Email Marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate on our monthly campaigns on-site and the backup channels.
- Manage content translations.
- Content curation: Search for interesting travel content.
- Analyze trends and suggest improvements.
What we offer:
- Immediate incorporation.
- Schedule: Full-time or part-time with a flexible schedule.
- Duration: 6 months.
- Monthly net remuneration: €300 (part-time) or €600 (full-time).
- Possibility to work 100% from home during the Covid-19 situation. Afterwards, you will be able to work from home when you want.
- Office located in the centre of the city.
- Free coffee for our team!
- Friendly work environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism or similar.
- You can sign an agreement with your University.
- Advance level in English and in Spanish with excellent writing skills.
- Have a passion for marketing and writing.
- Soft skills: Empathetic, communication, storytelling, proactive, ambitious and target-driven.
- Experience with Social Media content creation, email marketing and/or SEO.
- Design and video editing tools’ handling.
- Native in English.
- Other European languages.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes