Design Apprentice in Barcelona
Contrato Formativo (Trabajo sin experiencia)
Fabletics, part of TechStyle Fashion Group, is currently looking for a Design Apprentice in Barcelona
How Do You Fit In?
As the Design apprentice, with the support of a design team, you will design graphics for the Fabletics websites, email communications and other creative content to support marketing campaigns in the EU markets. The right candidate should have a strong eye for design and layout, be organized and detail-oriented. This role is critical to driving the brand identity and sales performance through design excellence.
· Work closely with the marketing and design team to efficiently localise creatives to support site launches.
· Design new assets for promos, marketing and social media campaigns to be used across our EU markets for desktop and mobile.
· Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts in line with the Fabletics brand and current design and fitness/fashion trends.
· Work with a team of designers and developers across our EU countries to ensure brand and content consistency.
· Work with a bespoke CMS system to manage website updates.
· Maintain accuracy and relevancy throughout the creative and production process.
· Understand and support our business goals and brand strategy.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in design and production for desktop & mobile websites and html email campaigns, ideally in the retail/fashion industry.
In order to be successful in this role we believe you need to be a multi-tasker that can respond to changes quickly and prioritise workload effectively. You believe you are a person who takes the initiative to get things done in a proactive way. You are collaborative, inclusive and a flexible team member.
· Sophisticated sense of design with an eye for typography, layout and appreciation of brand guidelines.
· Expert knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
· Good knowledge of HTML/CSS. Experience of HTML production for desktop & mobile sites and emails are a strong plus.
· Intermediate/Advanced English level for working with our colleagues in London.
· Graphic design studies coursed in Spain.
· Experience with video editing is a plus.
Informática: CSS, HTML
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Contrato de trabajo: Contrato Formativo (Trabajo sin experiencia)
Remuneración: A convenir