Hr Trainee - Fut-Ure Recruitment
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
We are looking for an HR Trainee to join our team in Barcelona. We are Fut-Ure Recruitment & Technology, an international headhunting company working with multinational enterprises and startups around Europe to provide them with the top candidates in the IT sector. You will be working closely with a team of Recruitment professionals from whom you will learn new techniques and new organization setups in a growing, young, and evolving startup.
- Manage incoming applications from our Job channels (applications from Fut-Ure’s job portal, InfoJobs, Indeed, and others).
- Be responsible for managing Fut-Ure’s email account: replying to emails, organizing calls with candidates who apply to our job offers and making initial interviews.
- Headhunting for 2-3 positions: active sourcing, phone interviews, report creation, presentation of candidates to customer.
- Assistance with top priority roles: participate in your colleagues’ Recruitment processes, helping them with calling candidates and fastening the process.
- Support with in-house recruitment: pre-selection of potential new hirings for our team (pre-screening of incoming CVs, test their motivations, skills, and personality).
- Join a young, international, and technological startup in Barcelona.
- Develop your professional skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 6 months internship with possibility of employment after its finalization.
- Attractive bonuses on performance.
- Remuneration (300€-600€*) according to availability (Part-Time afternoons or Full Time)
- Currently enrolled in a University Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Sales, or related.
- You are a very organized person, as well as great at working with teams and prioritizing tasks.
- You are a proactive and self-motivated person: you like to be occupied and have responsibilities.
- Knowledge of G-Suite, LinkedIn, InfoJobs, Indeed or other platforms will be a plus.
- You have great communication skills: you are confident when doing phone calls/writing emails to customers and candidates.
- Great English and Spanish (both written and spoken).
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes