Human Resources Internship (6 Months)
Convenio de Prácticas
The Secretariat of the Union for the Mediterranean offers challenging opportunities to have an experience in an International Organisation that will enrich your personal and professional career.
The UfM Secretariat offers several opportunities for young graduate and postgraduate students or recently graduated candidates.
- Assist the Division staff in its daily work
- Opportunity to know and work with accordance to the International Public Sector framework and an appropriate workload to acquire the best possible knowledge
- Conducting research, collecting and cataloguing technical information related to the specific activities of the Division (pieces of news for the UfM website, press releases, leaflets, etc.)
- Assistance in drafting and preparing documents, presentations
- Correspondence and mailing with external partners
- Contribute to the general and administrative tasks of the division (internal reports, presentations, briefing papers, translation of documents, etc.)
We can only consider applications from nationals of UfM Member States. As UfM is an international organization, non-EU citizens selected candidates will need to pass through the visa procedure before starting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Team spirit and enthusiasm, with the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent computer skills and mastering of office tools: word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook
- Ability to liaise effectively with the responsible staff members of the Secretariat
- Experience in an international environment; ideally an international organization and/or in a multinational private sector
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Mediterranean countries will be an asset
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 500 a 700 euros/mes