Prácticas en el Ámbito de Biotecnología
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Do you have excellent communication skills and want to become part of a strong sales team in a multinational biotechnological company?
As an intern, you will be able to apply your acquired knowledge from university as well as learn and develop new fundamental skills within the sales department. You will connect your academic background in Life Science with a fast-paced, dynamic and fulfilling opportunity in sales in which you will connect with potential clients interested in acquiring Agilent´s products. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospection of potential clients
- Understanding potential clients´business challenges and identifying how Agilent can solve them
- Generating a pipeline of potential clients and monitor its evolution
- Give support in campaigns
We are looking for a highly motivated and goal-oriented person to become part of the Sales team.
- You are currently a student of a bachelor´s, master´s or a PhD. student in Biotechnology, Genomics or equivalent and able to create an agreement with your university
- Preferably have a first experience, preferably in a related field
- Have a positive, proactive approach, independent as well as work effectively in a team
- Are eager to learn and discover professional opportunities within a multinational company
- Have excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés medio
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Remuneración: De 900 a 1100 euros/mes