Sales Intern - Strategic Accounts
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
As a multi-sports brand (ASICS, Onitsuka Tiger, ASICS Tiger), ASICS offers an outstanding range of shoes, apparel and equipment and is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturers.
The philosophy of ASICS is to stimulate people in sports and to provide them with innovative high-tech products. The company was founded in 1949 in Japan.
Our people describe working at ASICS as passionate, focused on continuous improvement, performance, global, teamwork and quality.
ASICS Iberia is currently looking for a SALES INTERN to be part of the Strategic Accounts Department
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Support the team within the management of the accounts
- Samples management and control
- Managing of invoices
*It is a remunerated internship + access to the in-company gym*
- You are currently studying Business Administration and Managment, Economy, Statistics... You are able to do an internship agreement with your school/university.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Self-Development, Attention to Detail
- Advanced in English;
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude;
- Passion for sport.
- You are looking for a full-time (40h week) 6 months’ internship linked to your current studies- (Monday to Friday 09 to 18h)
- You live in Barcelona.
Idiomas: Inglés medio
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir