Labs Keeper at Qonsius Ventures
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Las Rozas, (Madrid)
We are a new company that develops and invests in ventures studios. Our purpose is to create a new blend of positive social, financial and environmental impacts by developing a new theory and practice of entrepreneurship.
Advance our understanding of the entrepreneurial system by producing standardized synthesizes of research in relevant fields, and engaging global experts and leading practitioners, including our own studios and ventures.
Provided a system of organized domains defined by the Architect, the labs keeper will have to run explorations to reach fundamental understandings and prepare articulations/presentations in either text or visual forms.
This might be performed from the following directions:
a) Researching key literature.
b) Engaging global theoretical, methodological & technological experts (individual and institutional)
willing to contribute to our initiative.
c) Engaging commercial suppliers that might offer a “plug & play solution”
• English fluent at working level.
• Strong interests in the study of dynamic complex systems (basic understanding of systems thinking and systems dynamics).
• Strong curiosity about technology that facilitates the understanding of complex systems.
• Proficiency with digital working environments and productivity tools.
• Experience with academic research, methodologies and tools.
• Entrepreneurial experience/interest.
• PhD or advanced research in complex systems dynamics, entrepreneurship, individual or social psychology, or climate change.
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto Español alto
Las Rozas, Madrid, España
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas o tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes