Practicas en Big Data and Crm
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Las Rozas, (Madrid)
Panda Security is seeking for a Big Data CRM intern with lots of enthusiasm to learn the last tendencies in the market in Big Data and CRM management.
Panda is a continually expanding multinational company, operating in a highly competitive technological sector. We are always searching for new solutions to the dynamic problems of IT security.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-friendly, business-minded, meticulously-detailed assistant for our Big Data CRM Manager. You have boundless passion for the digital space, and a hunger to know everything about what’s happening next.
You will oversee the end-to-end production of all the campaigns, from conception to execution to analysis, and be on a continual quest to optimize the target and content, to increase engagement and value for our customers.
As a CRM intern, your duties will be to:
• Give Support to analyze and define customer segmentation and audience selection for marketing campaigns into our cross-channel marketing platform.
• Follow up activities for campaigns in order of improve the performance.
• Manage the end-to-end process of all channels marketing campaigns; oversee the creation, checking, segmenting, scheduling and analysis of both, broadcast and triggered campaigns.
• Communicate with other teams and third-party companies to create and execute campaigns through our platform.
• Execute, monitor and report on the performance of campaigns and lifecycle journeys by the creation of dashboards and campaign funnels in Analytics, and/or Google Datastudio, in order to be able to make recommendations for changes and develope a testing strategy to continually optimize journeys.
• Assist on the creation of predictive models based on customer behaviour through bigdata analysis, in order to create event triggered campaigns, web/product personalization, and identify the new business opportunities to improve the Customer Lifetime Value.
Required Skills & Background
• Availability to sign a “convenio de practicas” with your university or Business School is mandatory.
• Last year student or recently graduated in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Industrial Engineer or Mathemathics preferred.
• High level of English, written and spoken.
• Exceptional team-building skills
• Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
• Proven time management skills - able to handle conflicting priorities and juggle multiple projects.
• Goals oriented.
• Creative Thinker
• Should love learning new software applications and online tools
What do we offer?
• We can offer you an outstanding learning experience in a fast-paced and international environment working
• An Internship in a spanish multinational company.
• The opportunity to redefine an industry and build something unique.
• No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween
• Have a good time is a serious business to us!
Idiomas: Español alto Inglés alto
Las Rozas, Madrid, España
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 500 a 700 euros/mes