Account Manager Internship Offer for Dutch Native Students
Convenio de Prácticas
Company name: ECHANGERSAMAISON SAS (Commercial name: Collaborative Perks)
Headquarters: Calle San Gregorio, Madrid (Spain)
Working hours: from Monday to Friday, from 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM (1-hour break) (full time) or from 9.30 AM to 14.30 PM (part time) (to be discussed, if candidate has problems with the specified working hours)
Salary: 600 euros/month (full time)/ 400 euros/month (part time)
TASKS LINKED TO THE POSITION
- Carrying out market research of the employees’ benefit schemes in Dutch multinational companies. - Prospecting new clients within the Dutch market.
- Helping translate Collaborative Perks websites and marketing texts into Dutch.
- She/he is pursuing a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Marketing and/or Corporate Communications.
- She/he is a native Dutch speaker.
- She/he has a very good command of MS-Office Suite.
- She/he must speak English fluently (at least, B2-C1 CEFR).
- She/he can also speak Spanish and/or French fluently (B2-C1 CEFR) (not compulsory, but valuable).
- She/he can commit for a minimum of 6 months.
- She/he can sign a Learning Agreement with his/her University for the duration of the internship.
Idiomas: Neerlandés nativo Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes