Beca - Client Operations Support (Analyst)
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
To create and maintain decision-making assets for long and short range strategic planning and operations.
1. Collecting and analyzing client’s operational metrics.
- Build dashboards and assist on planning for increase of quality and productivity on teams regionally.
- Identify sources of operational data and methods to measure (flow units, idle time, gross margin, etc).
- Analyze process workflows and costs structures.
2. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Report operational metrics and KPIs.
- Develop, implement and review operational metrics with Regional and Global Client Success leads.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with focus on Operations Management or related field.
The candidate MUST be able to do an internship. A internship agreement between a business school/university and Findasense is mandatory.
Good understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
Excellent communication skills.
Good capability for complex analysis and synthesis.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Familiar with Innovation and continuous improvement fields is a plus.
Informática: Excel, MSOffice, WORD
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 500 a 700 euros/mes