Becario de Innovación y Marketing
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
This is a unique opportunity to build your career in the field of innovation, entrepreneurship and impact supporting the Marketing and Communication department and the Innovation & Research department.
As an intern, your position at Finnovista will be at Analyst Intern level and your tasks will include:
- Supporting on marketing, communication and content creation activities, working closely with the Communication & Marketing team.
- Supporting on the organization of flagship and meetup events with startups and financial institutions, working closely with our Events team
- Supporting on analysis and evaluation process of startups within the startup competition, working closely with the Innovation team
- Support in the execution of collaborative innovation projects such as Fintech competitions, immersion programs and/or pilot programs and proof of concept.
- Support in the identification of corporate challenges for the implementation of scouting projects to help financial and insurance companies achieve their innovation and digital transformation goals.
- Supporting on coordination and operations of our global acceleration programs for Fintech startups, working closely with the Acceleration & Startup Program team
- Coordinating communication and liaising with startups
- Various roles and functions within the company, as in any startup you will be part of a small team doing all sorts of interesting tasks, very enriching and rewarding.
The internship is open to recent graduates or students who can commit to a full time position and sign an internship agreement
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Spanish
- Strong written communication skills, an understanding of digital media.
- Eager to learn how to use new tools (although if you don’t know how to use WordPress, you might want to start looking into it now).
- Innovative and can implement creative methods for maximum exposure.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, intermediate excel skills, Google tools and basic graphic design
- International open-minded entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical skills.
- The intern must have the ability to handle multiple tasks appropriately in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Interest in startups, innovation, technology, business analysis, and/or the financial
- Able to work in unstructured environments and dealing with uncertainty. Being
dynamic, resilient and proactive is key.
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir