Business Developer - Italian Market
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Le Guide Noir is a B2B big data company featuring the world’s most complete and advanced suite of tools in the market for Social Media Management.
We provide a platform (SaaS) where our clients can control, analyse and magnify their digital presence, getting a grasp of their industry’s online strategies. Nowadays, Influencer Marketing is the most powerful mechanism when advertising a product, so we also create marketing campaigns with influencers. This allows the brands having a wider range of public.
What are we looking for:
A person who is willing to take on new challenges and find potential clients for our SaaS and Influencer Marketing services. The Business Developer, as part of the Sales team, will have to be a natural-born communicator, very organised, analytical, and exceptionally proactive. Someone able to present our product with passion; a result-driven person who always finds new attack strategies. We are looking for a team player who has a creative and entrepreneurial approach to tasks and responsibilities.
- Researching, identifying and nurturing leads for the sales pipeline using a variety of tools.
- Creating and developing new strategies and tactics to identify, reach and obtain meetings with leads.
- Creating email and messaging sequences to nurture target decision makers.
- Gathering intelligence about accounts and decision makers, and building precise CRM
- Collaborating with an account executive to convert the prospects into clients.
- Identify key leads and potential clients in different markets.
- Work closely with sales team to generate powerful collateral and related marketing
- Sales CRM software management.
Education and knowledge:
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Experience with CRM software, formula building in Excel and statistics reporting are a plus.
Italian: native speaker.
Idiomas: Italiano nativo Inglés alto
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes