Capex Trainee - Headquarters - Madrid.
Convenio de Prácticas
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar fields.
- High level of English is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Power Point is a must.
Support the CAPEX Control team on the following tasks:
- Monitor NHHG investment program and follow-up the differences versus budgeted figures. Provide the correct explanation to understand the deviations.
- Work on the Capex Cash Flow planning. Working closely with the Projects, Construction & Development department to assure the correct investment control.
- NHHG’s Strategic Plan: Planning, follow up and control of the strategic investments required in the long-term strategic plan. Work with all departments around the organization and update of the strategic plan for its presentation to the Board.
- Support in the preparation of Ad-hoc reports/presentations and analysis for the head of controlling department and the CAPEX Committee.
- Not required but desirable previous experience in a financial department.
- SAP knowledge will be also desirable (although not required).
- The position will be located at the Central Office in Madrid, Spain.
- The schedule is full time (9.00 - 18.30 from Monday to Thursday and 9.00 - 15.00 on Friday).
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir