Human Resources Internship/ Hr Internship
Convenio de Prácticas
Smart Culture is a consulting boutique with experience in developing and transforming organizations (culture, leadership and talent). This expertise allows us to search for executive and managerial positions with a unique added value: ensuring the cultural fit and the integration of executives within an organization.
We are currently recruiting for an Internship
This is a great opportunity to join Smart Culture. You will be supporting our Team in operational aspects (ellaboration of materials for our projects, facilitation support, revision of surveys, screening of candidates…) that are key for the successful completion of the Smart Culture consulting activity.
As an Internship you will:
• Support Smart Culture Project Directors in the organization and planning of projects (Culture and Leadership).
• Assist in elaboration of presentations and reports.
• Manage and collect results of surveys that are used in some of our projects.
• Give additional support to ensure the best facilitation for virtual or presential projects.
• Provide ad-hoc support for specific projects
• Advanced use of PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
• Experience of collaborative tools (Zoom, Teams, Mural…) will be a nice to have.
• Detail-oriented and organized person.
• Ability to simplify and provide solutions.
• Autonomy and ownership, with the ability to work independently when required-
• Sense of urgency to respond to client requirements.
• Good communication skills
• English proficiency.
Informática: Excel, Mailchimp, PowerPoint
Idiomas: Inglés alto Inglés básico
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir