It Development and Support Internship at Arbor Fintech
Convenio de Prácticas (Estudiantes)
Arbor is a financial services startup based in Madrid, Spain, cofounded by 4 ambitious entrepreneurs coming from the financial and tech worlds.
Arbor is a 360-degree financial wellness platform helping users to save, invest and cut debt through an easy to use and free to download app. Our mission is simple: financial wellness as available as the internet.
We currently offer automated savings and fully diversified investment portfolios in ETFs from as little as 5€. As well as a cash-back marketplace where your favorite brands invest in your future.
Arbor is currently operational in Spain with 50.000 users, looking to expand in the next 6 months to one or two more European countries and continue to grow the team. Our team is currently made up of 17 people from 5 different nationalities so you will hear a lot of English and Spanish!
Role and responsibilities
As a Developer and Support member of our IT Team, you will utilize analytical and programming skills to maintain and strengthen our fintech application and develop new services. In this role you will participate on IT Development, QA and Support processes. Your ability to learn fast and desire to contribute will be critical for this role’s success, as well as your motivation for continuous learning and commitment to be a team player.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analysis and knowledge of the model and technological structures that you will be responsible for.
• Resolution of support tasks and knowledge of the application’s idiosyncrasy and operation.
• Development of services and applications that are complementary to the development of the service.
At Arbor we encourage continuous learning and improvement. Once onboard, we’d be happy to extend or change your role and responsibilities in line with your interests and the company needs to further develop your career.
Knowledge and experience on the following technologies are not a must for this position, but are highly preferred:
• MySQL, NoSQL (DynamoDB)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related IT field
• Curiosity and drive to improve people financial wellness through technology
• Logic, problem solving and programming
• High analytical skills
• Diligent individual with great communication skills
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: No indicado
Jornada de trabajo: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: A convenir