Marketing Communications Intern
Convenio de Prácticas
We’re looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Communications Intern to join our growing Marketing department. The Marketing Communications Intern will be responsible for, but not limited to: helping to plan and organise events, maintain the data quality of our SFDC CRM system to support data segmentation and lead tracking visibility, programmind Social Media as well as supporting marketing activities on the regional marketing plan to meet key growth initiatives and strategies.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities Countries:
1. DIGITAL MARKETING
• Support the maintenance of website and social media content as required.
• Maintain the data quality of our SFDC CRM system to support data segmentation and lead tracking visibility.
• Support development of local campaigns to support local initiatives, with clear monitoring of performance and ROI.
2. ADVERTISING & PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Support the co-ordination of publishing thought leadership content in line with the local content strategy: e.g. local press releases, case stories, editorial articles and blogs.
3. PRINT MEDIA
• If required by the local business plan, contribute to the creation of new collaterals to meet the local market requirements, in coordination with relevant functions.
• Maintain the collateral inventory system, and efficiently print only necessary materials to optimise print costs.
• Support the efficient organisation of events: trade shows, conferences, Xylem customer events including production plant visits, seminars, etc. in collaboration with relevant functions.
5. PRODUCT LAUNCH
• Contribute to the local product launch plan by coordinating necessary assets and materials for product launches.
• Ensure compliance with respect to Xylem brand guidelines, by the CTs and Xylem local partners (Distributors, etc.), for the consistency of Xylem image and brands.
• Maintain collaborative working relationships with relevant functions.
• Current enrolment or near completion of a course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
• Familiarity with Microsoft apps e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel
• Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop graphics software for layout and image management
• Experience with working with databases (SalesForce is a plus)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Spanish; Fluent in English. Portuguese is a plus
Informática: Excel, Indesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Salesforce, WORD
Idiomas: Español nativo Inglés alto Portugués medio
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas y tardes
Remuneración: De 500 a 700 euros/mes